28 December 2007

Questia Research Library

I love Stumbleupon. Often I find some really useful looking web sites, like Questia.

Questia is a virtual library, I had a quick browse in my subject areas and it seems to have a lot of material that is useful for my study. There is a cost to subscribe, about $100 US for 12 months access which doesn't seem too much.

I shall check it out some more and keep it in mind for next semester.

Another useful resource, Study Guides and Strategies by Joe Landsberger has a lot of material to benefit learning processes.

1 comment:

Snoskred said...

Recently a few of us Aussie Bloggers got together and opened the Aussie Bloggers forum so I thought I'd shoot you a quick comment to invite you along. It is a place for Aussie Bloggers to connect with each other, promote their blogs among fellow Aussies, learn more about blogging in general, and get help with blog troubleshooting when necessary from helpful Aussies. The forums can be found here - Aussie Bloggers Forum

If you'd like to join us, we'd love to see you there.
Cheers,
Snoskred